Coffee has come to be recognized with humanity. Its evolution has been dramatic and steady. There are new recipes around coffee surfacing every day. The essence of coffee stands out in all of these recipes, only that the exotic fun attached with these recipes makes us want more coffee.
The Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer has been nothing less than a revolution in the world of coffee; it has opened up new horizons for recipes that include coffee as the central ingredient. Cinnamon Graham Coffee is one recipe you can exploit your Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer for. Let us how it is made.
Some details surrounding the recipe
Cinnamon Graham Coffee recipe being discussed here is well suited for the model CF090A. Owing to the brewer, your coffee would be ready in less than 15 minutes.
The things that would be required
There is a small list of things that need to be taken care of to pull this recipe off. That list is elaborated as follows:
- A Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer
- 4 teaspoons of cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ¼ cupful of marshmallow topping
- Half a cup of half and half
- A teaspoon of honey
- A teaspoon of molasses
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon, ground
- About 5 tablespoons full of ground coffee
When you get these things ready with your brewer, you are more than ready to start working with the recipe on the machine.
The brewing process
There is not much you need to be worried about as the Ninja takes care of most of the work. You just have to be on the other side feeding the input to the machine and receiving the output from it. However, even when you have very less work to do, try to stick to the steps that follow for a perfect cup.
- Fill out the brew basket of your machine with coffee as per the measurement recommended.
- Grab a large cup and add the honey, molasses and cinnamon in it. Now place this cup in the position to collect the coffee.
- Toggle the size setting to the size of XL Multi-Serve.
- Toggle the brew setting to Classic Brew.
- In a large mug, place vanilla extract, half and half, and marshmallow topping. Do this while the machine is working on your coffee.
- When the brewing process is complete and you have received your coffee, divide the yield onto two mugs.
- Place the mixture you just made in the large, in the microwave for about 35-45 seconds.
- Now froth for about 30 seconds.
- Now add this frothed mixture to the two mugs into which coffee is divided.
- Shower the cinnamon graham crackers over these and serve.
Be very pleased with the yield for you would not find anything else anywhere close to it. We say, and we say right that waiting is pointless now. Go ahead and make Cinnamon Graham Coffee now. Happy brewing!